UBBO FOR SENIOR CARE
The solution for a better aging at home
- More than eight out of ten seniors want to be able to live at home as long as possible and 1 in 4 people, over 75, have no more than 3 discussions a year with their family.
- Creating the means to respond to this wish in the best possible conditions of comfort and safety is a genuine social issue. It is therefore important to support loved ones and caregivers by maintaining a simple and effective link between seniors and their entourage.
- In the context of a senior care establishement, the telepresence robots optimizes a simple, fast and caring communication between residents and staff.
- Teleconsultation saves precious time and efforts for a fast and accurate diagnosis leading to a faster and more accurate care. Technology must be able to help answering to basic teleconsultaion requireent alongside simple acts such as prescrition renewal for example.
- In addition to the seniors market, telemedicine represents a solution for easy and fast access to healthcare in rural areas and lacking tspecific skills on site.
Product features designed for every specific need
- Features and apps adapted to each use
- HD camera, HQ stereo sound device, real-time sub-title capacity
- 8 Hours autonomy
- Autonomous movements
- Proximity and antifall sensors
|Screen size||13.3 inches touch screen (HD)|
|Rotating Head||Tilt / Pan|
|Speed||Ajustable up to 1m/sec|
|Dimensions||h 1,60 meter, l 42 cm, L 39cm|
|Connexion||WIFI, 4G (PC, Tablett, smartphone)|
|Wheels diameter||100 mm|
|Autonomy||8 depending upon usage|
Our robots can incorporate additional features (Optionnal).
These packs combine software modules, sensors and mechatronics elements that can be acquired separately for an even broader adaptability to the needs.
- Home support
- Remote assistance and doubt removal
- Families/Caregivers communixcation
- Moving Tray
- Virtual assistant
- Serious games
- Intrusion detection